An update to the post yesterday. I went to the thrift store this morning with the intent to buy this model if they had not taken my advise and marked it up. It was a blessing to see that, not only did they mark it up properly, but they actually researched it and found what it was worth and priced it accordingly. She’s a beast…and one of the hard to find white ones…
Caterpillar 797F Mining Truck – HUGE and weighing in at over 9 pounds!
• Boarding ladder flips down to ground level • Side mirrors rotate in • Rails are metal • Engine Compartment opens to reveal engine detail • Working steering with linkages • Rock Knockers • Painted rivets • Grill Detailing • Truck bed raises and lowers
• Wheels roll with authentic tread design
• Power Edge and nomenclature deco
• Grab bars, ladders and authentic trim detail
• Clear windows display detailed interior cab
…and at $199.99, still reasonable price for anyone interested, with the understanding that it is a ministry to troubled teens and worthy of the gift they’d be giving.